Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love LOve Love LOve




My Big Book of Love




a compilation of 147 + letters, cards, drawings, poems, composed songs and stories, and gifts all within one whole year =)

here is a glimpse of some ^^

















this is one of the sweetest letters i got. lol
this is from Meynard
he gave this picture thingy to me (which was on very old paper) along with a letter saying that it was entrusted to him only intended to give to the girl he truly loves. well i do not know if that was true... haha... but hey! high school stuff ^^





this was a letter that really freaked me out. lol. it was written in blood, Philip's blood, when we broke up. guys think about the craziest things. lol











This butterfly was given to me, im not really sure who gave it to me... but i kept it... like i do with everything that people give me. it was kinda funny because at first i screamed and leaped away, i was terrified!LOL, then i found out it was a gift and got it. haha

















Rafael's (aka airaa) drawings... these are my favorites. he has more than like 7 to 10 drawings in the book. he would draw me alot. he was my best friend. (airaa i know your reading this so stop the stupid smile.lol) and until now we still talk even though he is in Canada.

















This book never fails to make me smile and feel loved... i thank everyone who has a letter in this book, main contributors would be of course: Meynard, Kristian, Philip, and Rafael. and to those i didn't mention, you know who you are. =)

this book has become a big part of my life. i always read it when i'm feeling down and stuff, soooo

thanks for making me happy ^^


check out my other blog:
http://sugercoatedpassions.blogspot.com/



thanks=]



No comments:

Post a Comment