Saturday, June 12, 2010

SY 2010 - 2011


Having begun the final year of my college life as an undergraduate is truly one of the most overwhelming experiences i have ever felt.
when i look back to my years as a freshman, sophomore, and junior i admit that i have made some mistake that i wish i haven't done and missed opportunities that i should have taken
but when i take into realization the big transition that i have gone through i can confidently say that i am proud of myself
even though people have brought me down and told me that i will never have made it this far, i know that i will prove them wrong.
my own mother even told me that i will have no future in psychology and that i will never be successful, but i know that at times mothers don't actually know what is best.
i made it this far without her visiting me at least once here in a place where i have been so terrified of, but now i love with a full heart.
and i am proud to say that i am doing more than fine.

Because of psychology i have been transformed from a obnoxious child into an intelligent and flourishing young adult.
i have realized the limitations of people and how to overcome it.
i now see the world in a different point of view
and i have learned to take negative experiences and use it as a springboard to better myself
...i have become who i am now...

to all who has pulled me down and never believed in me,
here i am, a senior of the department of psychology
about to begin the rest of her life
criticisms will always be a part of life, but i know well that when i march next year,
it would be a slap in the faces of those who criticize.

there is no better feeling in the world than that of self-actualization and love
thanks to all who have supported morally and have shown me love, you will always be a landmark in my life.

congratulations batch 2011, as we enter our final year, let us make the best of it and hope and pray that all of us would make it.

cheers!^^






No comments:

Post a Comment